Monday 13 February 2012

Week 2 (271lbs) | Loss 0lbs | Total Loss -1lbs

Bit late with this...I was away for the weekend.

Could do better.

Well, snow was all around so I did 0 miles cycling last week - choosing to get a lift to work instead. Niether did I go to the gym.

No excuses tbh - I could still have lost a couple more pounds had I watched what I was eating - which clearly I did not.

This week will be rubbish too. A heavy weekend of drinking with the Six Nations Wales v Scotland game at my welsh mates and it'll show on the scales. I doubt even a lb is on the cards for this week.

However - there is a chink of light...

I'm finished with alcohol now - no more weekend drinks. On top of that, it's the start of Lent next week and my daughter wants me to give up chocolate with her.

Also I've managed to kick Pepsi Max. 6 tins a day and then another pint or two at home in the evening and 6 litres over the weekend is probably too much!! But I'm down to 0 litres - drinking tea instead.

Add that together with the snow clearing away and it getting warmer - so I'll be cycling to work all week and I'll squeeze in a couple of gym sessions this week.

So I'm confident that after this week, things will improve - considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment