Friday 23 March 2012

Week 9 (265lbs) | Loss -1lbs | Total Loss -7lbs

This week will be the 23rd March to 29th March with weigh in on the 30th.

Well I didn't keep a food diary this week. I was knocked off track by being knocked off my bike. I haven't cycled all week and I haven't been to the gym once. -1 is probably all I could've hoped for given the circumstances. Actually - in truth - with NO exercise whatsoever and no food diary - I have to be pleased with that.

Well - in the Lake District next week. I'm not thinking I'll lose anything if at all...but I'll try and peg it back by doing alot of walking and I'll try and manage my food by trying to just be sensible. Not two or 3 of anything - but ONE!

Back on it when I get back next Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously think you need to stop having bread... Try it for a couple of weeks and see how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No to giving up bread.

    Did you get your pressie?

    ReplyDelete