Saturday 28 January 2012

The Weigh In (272 lbs)

So - start of "it".

Weighed myself on the Wii Fit - 19st 6lbs (272 lbs)...so I have 3st 6lbs (48lbs) to lose in  24 weeks - which is 2lbs a week.

Potentially I could lose another 6lbs before the start of August - but we won't go getting ahead of ourselves, eh Davey boy.

2lbs a week. Do-able - for me? We'll see. <- nothing like confidence eh? But don't forget I have been attempting this for a decade (though obviously not actually being very dedicated about it apparently!)!

Anyway - I am actually looking forward to a little bit of discipline (something that I have been sorely lacking in the last 10 years).

So - here goes. Weigh in Friday 3rd Feb...and a slimmer, trimmer 270lbs :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Big Chap, looking forward to August and hope the weather is good to us, I might need to start training on the bike soon myself. These things are always easier if there are others involved.

    The first few weeks will be the worst on the weight loss front but defo worth it in the long run, confident you can get there this time, remember I'm bringing scales to the start so no pressure!!

    Eye of the tiger Billy Boy and keep me posted..

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye of the Tiger Big man - Eye of the Tiger!

    ReplyDelete