Tuesday 6 March 2012

Week 6 (265lbs) | Loss -5lbs | Total Loss -7lbs

The way these posts will work is the week will have my weight loss and  a post about general stuff...comments will contain my daily food diary. I drink Pepsi Max at the weekend and tea during the week - tea has skimmed milk and sweetener. I'm off alcohol.

Oh - and one other thing...it's my birthday on Thursday and I'll be having birthday cake and a pizza...so I will be weighing myself on Thursday morning instead of Friday. That hasn't given me a great deal of time to lose much - but I will be back properly on Friday the following week for a proper weigh in.


Totally over the moon with this week. 6lbs down in 5 days. For normal weight loss, not good - but when you have 50lbs+ to lose, 6lbs is good.

I'm very glad I decided to write down what I've eaten - it has really made me think about any snacks I was having.

So I'll continue in this vein hopefully. This week was a short week because today is my birthday - so I wanted to weigh myself a day early, get out and get some birthday food and get back to keeping my snacking down for next week...lets hope it's still a loss...there's been a fair bit of cake today!

3 comments:

  1. Monday 5th March Food Diary
    Breakfast
    2xtoast and butter and 4 spoons of baked beans

    Lunch
    Marks and Spencers Chicken, Tomato and Basil Pasta Salad and a 35g packet of cheesey puffs (Wotsits!)
    A pineapple cake (bought on Friday and found in fridge at work!)

    Tea
    Weight Watchers Pasta, jacket potato, butter and grated cheese
    4 sour cola bottles
    A tub of Angel Delight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday 6th March Food Diary
    Breakfast
    2xtoast and butter and 4 spoons of baked beans

    Lunch
    Home made chicken pasta salad and a 35g packet of cheesey puffs (Wotsits!)

    Tea
    Pasta bake and jacket potato and butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wednesday 7th March Food Diary
    Breakfast
    Cheerios and semi skimmed milk

    Lunch
    Marks and Spencer Chicken, Tomato and Basil pasta salad and a 35g packet of cheesy puffs

    Tea
    Ocean pie and mixed veg
    Strawberry tart

    ReplyDelete