Sunday 4 March 2012

Week 5 (270lbs) | Loss 0lbs | Total Loss -2lbs

No Loss!

Ok - I can't hide it - I am disappointed with that. I'm disappointed for several reasons...

1. I started the week off bad with the weekend - I hadn't eaten with ANY sort of discipline at all...jam doughnuts and snacks in the night whilst watching a movie will not help

2. Even though I knew about the weekend, I racked up 60 miles on the bike last week AND I went to the gym 3 times in the week...

3. I felt like I had lost 3 or 4 lbs - just the way my trousers felt - I just felt a difference - and there wasn't

But at the end of the day - I'm just not doing enough. I have 56lbs to lose - and I need to...well, I was going to say "try harder" - but if I'm honest - "try" is what I need to do - to say "try harder" suggests I tried - and I didn't really. Sure I'm exercising - but I can't do that on it's own and see a difference.

So - with that said - I'm going to do something else that I was deliberately avoiding - I'm going to do a food diary blog. If for nothing else than to make me aware what I'm eating. But more so to try and embarrass myself into not pigging out on crap...I really don't want to post up here that I've had 3 chocolate bars and a family bag of crisps or 3 jam donuts and a plate of ice cream or whatever the "fancy of the day" is.

I've gave up alcohol (2nd week) and I've dropped chocolate - I should have seen a difference last week.

So I'll be starting a food diary on here tomorrow. There will be no flouncing around and no "extra info" - nothing except what I've eaten and when.

Lets see if I can't stop being a tube and start acting like someone who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment